The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has begun the sale of this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form to candidates.
The board also took to its verified Twitter page (@JAMBHQ) to reveal how candidates should register for the exam.
In a series of tweets, the exam body wrote:
1. No candidate should proceed to any CBT centre without first creating a profile.
2. Candidates are advised to create a profile by sending their name (Surname, First-name, and Middle-name) via SMS to 55019.
3. After which a 10 digit profile code would be sent to their telephone number.
4. This code will then be used to purchase the application document at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners etc).
5. A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
6. The candidate is to present the e-pin at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.
The link is arranged alphabetically.
Meanwhile, the board also released a list of accredited computer-based test centres for registration.
It should be noted that on December 20, the board stated that the registration for the UTME would no longer be done at cybercafés but at accredited CBT centres.